ALLIANCE NATIONAL QUALIFIER. HFL WILL AWARD 1- BID PER AGE DIVISION, PER 8- REGISTERED TEAMS. MAX OF 16 TEAMS PER AGE DIVISION.
3GG/ 1-MATCHUP GAME. THEN, DOUBLE ELIMINATION BRACKET. SEEDED BASED ON ALLIANCE RANK WITHIN THE HFL. 100 MIN. BRACKET GAMES, unless Tournament becomes affected by weather.
This is a QUALIFYING EVENT for 14U, 16U & 18U Alliance National Championships
16 & 18U / July 23-30, Chino Hills, California
14U/ July 30- Aug 6th, Westfield Indiana- Grand Park
1. ALL Teams must be HFL Registered & Rostered players individually registered with Alliance FP in order to accept any bid
2. ALL Teams MUST pay the pre-paid gate fee to be able to play games.
3. ALL TEAMS MUST COMPLETE TOURNAMENT TO INCLUDE HFL CHAMPIONSHIP BRACKETS, IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR ANY BID EARNED. Leaving Tournament early & forfeiting will result in loss of earned bid.
4. ALL Teams must be Insured. Any Valid Insurance is accepted.
5. ALL Teams MUST have their roster loaded in the Tourney Machine system.
- 90 MINUTE Time limits. Must have a Winner each game.
- NFHS (High School Rules)
- College Pitching Rule is in effect. No Step Back. Can start back.
COACHES MUST PRESENT A LINEUP CARD TO UMPIRES AT PRE GAME MEETING FOR ALL GAMES. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Line Up Options FOR ENTIRE TOURNAMENT
YOU MAY BAT UP TO 11 PLAYERS ALL TOURNAMENT IF YOUD LIKE.
FOLLOWING OPTIONS ARE ALLOWED:
9 Plus a DP Flex
1- EP plus a DP Flex. (11 players in game)
2- EP's plus DP Flex (12 players in game)
Are for Pitcher & Catchers Only. Any Available Bench Player first. IF ALL PLAYERS ARE IN GAME, WHEN THE GAME STARTS, LAST AVAILABLE PLAYER can be used for Courtesy Runner, that is NOT a Pitcher or Catcher.